Explore how you can get online create your first Website Hosting and get your own website URL using common cPanel
Beginners er guide for getting ed with hosting your own website. Whether you are looking to setup hosting for a WordPress site or you want to develop your own website, this course is perfect to teach you the basics. Explore how to select a host and common hosting dashboard features in cPanel.
Please note that SiteGround hosting account will be used to demo cPanel and the course demos this version of cPanel.
Course focuses on hosting with Siteground which is a popular host service provider. Bonus free pdf guide is also included to help you get ed quickly with getting content online, getting a live URL to host your stuff.
- Selecting a host provider
- Selecting a domain name
- How to do a quick setup of WordPress or other popular application scripts.
- What to consider with hosting plans and what type is best for your needs
- Signing up and how to navigate Siteground dashboard
- How to setup sub-domains, redirects and new domains
- File manager and editing pages online
- FTP for download and upload of content
- Filezilla as a typical FTP application how to connect to your web host using Filezilla
- Database setup and Account setup – phpmyadmin access to Database content
Fast Friendly support to help answer any questions you might have and to help clarify content is always available in the Q&A section.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to host a website
- Basic coding
- Computer experience
- Internet access
- Introduction Web Developer Resources. (5:25)
- How to Pick a Domain Name (5:51)
- Get hosting steps to get ed and where to begin (4:27)
- Opening the cPanel Dashboard (4:08)
- cPanel Domains and Emails (4:31)
- Backup and restore (2:35)
- File Manager edit and update website content online (5:11)
- FTP files to server using Filezilla (6:03)
- Setup Database with cPanel and database update with phpmyadmin (5:27)
- Hosting Cpanel Conclusion (3:42)
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!