SEO – Local SEO
SEO Training – With a little bit of training, you can learn how to improve your search rankings and SEO rankings and grow your business presence online.
WordPress Not Required
Most SEO courses assume you have WordPress, but you can use the methods in this course with any website, not just WordPress, both for Local SEO And International SEO.
Objectives Of The SEO Course
This course is a guide to show you how to improve your search position for your business using the latest and up to date SEO techniques.
Guide To Local SEO And SEO:
This is a complete guide with step by step instructions on how to improve your local search rankings in Google local search and Google maps search, using these techniques for both Local Search and International Search, you will improve your rankings.
Knowing how to do all the things Google wants you to do, gives you an advantage.
If someone in your area is searching for your business on Google, you will need to appear in search in a favourable position.
Creating a strong SEO (search engine optimisation) strategy is key and this course will guide you through that process.
What You Will Learn About SEO In This Course:
In this course, you will learn how to set up your business in local search and international search so that it can be found.
And you will learn how to improve your rankings and competitiveness in local search results and international search results.
You will also learn the key principles of online search marketing so that you can grow your business with highly targeted potential clients in an easy to understand way!
So if you are a business owner, that serves a local area or an international area and you want to compete in Google search with organic traffic (free traffic), then this course contains essential information that will help you do that.
It is also useful if you are running a marketing business as it will give you very specific SEO training on how you can help your clients impact their position in search, which will deepen the strength of your service offerings.
Special Note For Marketers Who Want To Learn Local SEO:
Once you have gone through the course, you will in turn, be able to train others, we recommend that you practice the principles first however, until you are completely sure that you have grasped all the ins and outs that we discuss in the training.
The SEO training is presented in a really simple format that anyone can understand and all terms are clearly explained throughout the course.
This is a video course with on screen notes and screen shares throughout.
- Introduction To Local SEO (1:20)
- Understanding Google Search (3:25)
- Local SEO Ranking Factors (6:28)
- Local Ranking Factors (1:31)
- Your Analytics Spreadsheet (2:26)
- Domain Authority And Page Authority (3:26)
- Trust Flow (2:44)
- Check Your Local Rankings (2:52)
- Google Local Search (13:14)
- Google My Business Page S (10:32)
- Cleaning Up Old Listings (5:27)
- Create A Google Review Strategy (8:02)
- Google My Business – Support Community
- Citations – An Introduction (3:56)
- Managing Your Citations (12:48)
- Backlinking (2:45)
- Checking The Quality Of Your Backlinks (3:37)
- Building Backlinks (6:54)
- Social Media Pages As Backlinks (2:03)
- Content Marketing (3:06)
- Creating Your Content (11:07)
- Understanding Keywords (3:33)
- Keyword Strategies (6:45)
- Inserting Your Keywords (8:54)
- Marketing A Local Business (1:54)
- AIDA Marketing – An Overview (5:11)
- An Introduction To Adwords (4:15)
- Your Google Profile Explained (2:59)
- Setting Up A Local Marketing Agency (10:54)