First call impressions are the new first impressions, and you know what they say about those!
The call center training essentials course, takes all its participants on a journey of professionally refining their phone skills.
This training ultimately helps to up employee confidence in regards to handling clients, improving sales, and building even better relationships with both would be and existing customers.
The course also helps to:
- Lower costs, by improving employee productivity and performance.
- By employing evaluating metrics and coaching, this course ensures that participants are able to reach their full potential, and keep their skill set at an optimum level.
Excellent communication is the key to business success, sign up now!
- Call Center Training (0:36)
- Getting Started (1:13)
- The Basics (I) (4:30)
- The Basics (I) Case Study (0:37)
- Module Two: Review Questions
- The Basics (II) (3:59)
- The Basics (II) Case Study (0:36)
- Module Three: Review Questions
- Phone Etiquette (4:09)
- Phone Etiquette Case Study (0:38)
- Module Four: Review Questions
- Tools (2:42)
- Tools Case Study (0:35)
- Module Five: Review Questions
- Speaking Like a Star (2:56)
- Speaking Like a Star Case Study (0:40)
- Module Six: Review Questions
- Types of Questions (4:32)
- Types of Questions Case Study (0:40)
- Module Seven: Review Questions
- Benchmarking (3:36)
- Benchmarking Case Study (0:48)
- Module Eight: Review Questions
- Goal Setting (5:14)
- Goal Setting Case Study (0:47)
- Module Nine: Review Questions
- Key Steps (4:53)
- Key Steps Case Study (0:42)
- Module Ten: Review Questions
- Closing the call (4:12)
- Closing Case Study (0:42)
- Module Eleven: Review Questions
- Conclusion (0:20)
Sale Page: https://stoneriverelearning.com/p/call-center-training