Shiva Rea – Become Your Own Inner Fire Keeper With a Vinyasa Yoga Practice 2022
Are you seeking to connect to your vital energy, power for life, creative flow, and soul purpose?
The power of love — devotion in motion — is already alive within your heart and yearning to be of service in the world.
With the support of a full-spectrum living yoga practice — in which you align your rhythm with the sunrise, sunset, and moon cycles — you can apply vital sacred wisdom to light up all aspects of your life… and share this wisdom with others.
You have an inner fire that, when tended to, can fuel your life-force energy and ignite a true connection to your creative flow and spiritual transformation.
And there’s a primordial practice of fire-tending that can equip you to meet everything life brings with greater ease, resilience, compassion, and love. It brings into focus a powerful truth — that when you tune in to the rhythms of the natural world, you’ll be in greater flow with everything around you.
In fact, tending to your inner fire can become a way of life for people in search of more balance, sovereignty, and soul purpose.
Do you envision yourself lit up from within, in a deep state of flow that allows for greater self-expression and a clear inner vision of who you’re meant to be in this lifetime?
Since ancient times, the Tantric Body has served as a fire altar — a portal to the wisdom of our ancestors, the elements, the cosmic ever-changing rhythm of the seasons, and the waxing and waning of the moon and the sun.
It’s through your miraculous body — and the alchemy of yoga — that you can transform your feelings of disconnection and dissatisfaction into a zest and passion for life, filling yourself up with an abundance of compassion and love.
Join us for a new, deeply experiential course with Shiva Rea — world-renowned yoga and movement teacher — and learn how to embrace your inner fire keeper through the elemental systems of Ayurveda, tantra, and yoga.
Shiva will guide you to enhance your yoga practice, deepen your relationship with yourself, and establish seva — selfless service within your community.
Just as a fire requires stoking to burn steadily, the different levels of fire in your energy system need to be fueled, honored, and supported so they can provide steady nourishment as you move through the daily, weekly, and seasonal rhythms of your life.
In this powerful program with Shiva, you’ll learn how to cultivate a weekly home practice that can serve as life-sustaining fuel for your fire.
You’ll learn to open, balance, and nurture your physical, emotional, and spiritual health by reconnecting to the rhythms of the natural world. By invoking the phases of the sun and moon, and by listening and leaning into your energies of exhilarating creation and rejuvenating rest, you can build your capacity to reset patterns within your own body and live a life of more easeful flow.
Session by session, Shiva will guide you to uplift your relationship with all aspects of your being — from your physical body, your life-force energy, and your inner emotional world to your heart and soul — taking you through practices that alchemize and merge you into harmony and alignment with the transcendence of solar-lunar energies.
This course consists of a dynamic balance of wisdom teachings and practices you can apply and embody in all aspects of your daily life. Shiva’s Prana Flow Yoga Practice as “meditation in movement” includes asana and pranayama (breathwork) that will help you cultivate greater union with your body, breath, and energy. Her health and wellness practices will support you in creating a thriving body so you can enjoy enhanced vitality throughout the day.
And her meditation practices — experienced on your own or with others — will help you connect with more advanced and subtler states of consciousness and realization.
As the fertile bloom of spring ushers in Earth Day and Beltane, it’s an auspicious time of year to take this curated journey that Shiva has designed especially for you.
The course will culminate with Shiva in Hawaii — where she’ll share a peek into her pilgrimage, in reverence of the full moon. To sweeten the final session, your practice will be amplified by the soulful voice of musical artist Daphne Tse.
Join this dynamic and inspiring 7-module yoga journey and activate your inner fire to make subtle, yet powerful shifts in your life, movement, mindfulness, and meditation practice — for a more heart-centered and present life.
In this transformative new course, you’ll:
- Participate in guided vinyasa yoga practices integrating movement, breath, and flow — and learn ways to build and increase balanced fire within
- Explore foundational principles for energy management — to experience steady, supportive vitality that empowers you to thrive
- Develop a holistic understanding of your physical and energetic constitution so you can increase your vitality
- Discover the benefits of inner fire-building for metabolizing stress, cultivating inner wisdom, and clearing the path for greater intuition
- Learn the sacred principles of inner harmony through tejas-enhancing (inner-illumination-enhancing) practices
- Develop breathing (pranayama) and mudra practices that enhance your presence and sense of connection
- Integrate ojas-building (vitality-building) practices to increase mental clarity, generate strong immunity, and minimize the effects of stress
- Synchronize your life with the cycles of the sun, moon, and seasons — to feel nourished and grounded
- Discover the steps that allow for deeper relaxation and sleep that’s more rejuvenating and satisfying
- Explore potent practices to access your fire center — to discover your sacred calling, manifest your dharma, and engage your worldly service
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Shiva will guide you through the supportive vinyasa flows and deeply nourishing meditations you’ll need to successfully tend to your inner fire and activate your soul’s sacred purpose.
This course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Shiva. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to receive a whole-system reboot of your energy and your yogic practices to sustain you in your daily life.
Module 1: Your Inner Fire in Changing Times — Initiation, Reflection, Vision & Embodiment
In this opening module, Shiva will introduce you to the elements of the Tantric Body and the practical, mystical nature of the fire altar within you.
You’ll explore the roots of your ancestral fire-keeping legacy and the microcosmic and macrocosmic views of the fire within all elements of yoga, Ayurveda, and tantra.
Shiva will share ways to assess your very own inner fire so you can learn how to balance a dim, excessive, or wavering fire — through the lens of your Ayurvedic constitution — to bring more harmony into your life.
In this session, you’ll receive:
- Movement alchemy teachings you can apply to balance the level of fire in your life
- An Inner Fire Meditation for dissolving patterns and igniting positive change
- An introduction to fire and lunar energy awareness through asana practice — using the Sun and Moon Salutations (Surya and Chandra Namaskar)
- An understanding of the differences, challenges, and ways to address the fluctuating states of your inner fire
- A deeper understanding of the 3 Ayurvedic doshas — Kapha, Pitta, and Vata — and how your constitution serves as an important key to practices, foods, and habits that can balance, support, and nourish you
Module 2: The Vital Fire of Your Earth Body
In this class, you’ll explore the yoga of tending your physical fire — your health and vitality as the foundation for all the other fires. You’ll explore the importance of “sealing the leaks” and “caring for the container.”
In Ayurveda, dinacharya (practices of the day) and ratricharya (practices of the night) help you establish a seasonal health rhythm to care for your vital health-fire from the moment you wake till you turn in for a restful night’s sleep.
You’ll learn how to care for your digestion by syncing with the beautiful daily rhythm of sunrise and sunset — waking up with the sun and going to sleep as the night falls.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- Grounding and relaxing yoga practices — including an introduction to Standing Pose Flow, hip openers, and daily Shavasana
- A meditation practice using breath and mantra to support your immune system
- The benefits of tending the fire of your physical health — and you’ll identify ways to strengthen your energy centers
- The positive impact of a daily self-care routine based in the Ayurvedic principles of cleanliness, balance, and nourishment
- How to develop a holistic understanding of your physical and energetic constitution — so you can increase your vitality
Module 3: Your Creative-Sexual Fire
In this module, Shiva will guide you to cultivate the power of your creative-sexual fire, as you learn the process of releasing inhibitions that block your creative flow.
Shiva will show you how to explore the alchemy of the water element and how to generate ojas — your juiciness, luster, and intrinsic happiness — with herbs, food, and yoga practices to support sringara rasa (the fluid Eros of life).
In the process, you’ll feel yourself more deeply progressing into an exquisite flow state.
In this session, you’ll receive:
- Ways to enhance your creative center to experience more flow in your daily life — and build greater radiance and vitality
- Teachings on how to use the dynamic relationship of the water element with your sexual fire to release blocks and meet the creative visionary within you
- The gift of integrating ojas-building practices to increase mental clarity, generate strong immunity, and minimize the effects of stress
Module 4: The Fire of Life Energy
In this class, Shiva will guide you to cultivate the inner fire of your sacred center. You’ll learn how to harness, digest, and manifest your raw potential by exploring the three powers of fire — to ignite, sustain, and transform.
You’ll fortify your capacity to manifest your deeper dharma (life calling) by cultivating tejas (inner illumination) as you begin to let your intelligence, instincts, radiance, and brightness shine.
In this session, you’ll experience:
- Potent practices to access your fire center to discover your sacred calling — and manifest your dharma
- The benefits of inner fire-building for metabolizing stress, cultivating inner wisdom, and clearing the path for greater intuition
- The sacred principles of inner harmony through tejas-enhancing practices
- Ways to build and increase balanced fire within
- The almighty power of love that’s already alive within your heart and yearning to be of service in the world
Module 5: The Fire of Love
Shiva loves to fan the fire of love at the soul level… and in this session, the fires of passion and compassion will set your heart ablaze. Rest assured, there’s sacred grounding to be found in your heart awareness.
As you embrace the yoga practice of heartfulness, the quality of your relationships and your entire life will improve. This outpouring of love serves as the foundation for devotion in motion (bhakti yoga), and you’ll feel any sense of disconnection and dissatisfaction slip away.
The heartfire you learn to cultivate will leave you feeling deeply expansive and engaged as you witness the transformational and soulful engagement you feel with others.
In this session, you’ll:
- Transform feelings of disconnection and dissatisfaction into a zest and passion for life — filling yourself up with an abundance of compassion and love
- Ground your being in the sacred with heartfulness and heart-brain entrainment practices
- Ignite the fire of love within your soul by gradually opening your heart center through a progressive backbending yoga sequence
- Experience the life-affirming power and grace of devotion in motion
Module 6: Your Fire of Vision & Expression
In this session, you’ll integrate the fire of expression with your vision and connection with a greater source. You’ll cultivate practices for listening, communion, and embodied praying — to tend the fire of your vision.
Chanting and mantra have been scientifically proven to help us attune to and enter deeper states of flow. You’ll integrate the yogic art of syncopating alongside the natural cycles of the sun and moon to balance your life rhythm.
Shiva will also guide you through elemental practices — using mantra, vocalization, and expression — to activate and move the soul-fire within, to live your soul’s ultimate truth.
In this session, you’ll:
- Gaze and sync with the sun and moon to hone your ability to listen and receive visions of transformational possibility
- Discover the benefits of mantra, chanting, and japa mala (working with meditation beads) for cultivating greater connection with the sacred, the inner wisdom, and the flow in your life
- Develop your capacities for listening, sacred communion, and embodied prayer
- Attune yourself to a deep state of flow that allows for greater self-expression and clearer inner vision
- Align your life rhythm with the sunrise, sunset, and moon cycles, revitalizing your body, mind, and spirit
Module 7: A Personal Soulful Wellness Retreat
In this closing class, Shiva will bring together all the previous sessions’ teachings as she guides you in integrating your own practice of personal retreat into your weekly, monthly, and seasonal life — whether in your home or out in the sanctuary of nature.
As you have developed the qualities of a bhakti yogi, you’ll learn how to offer your seva to be in loving, selfless service to your community and beyond.
In this session, you’ll discover:
- The benefits of an energy sabbath to unplug and restore vital energy personally and in the collective — using movement meditation to create spiritual communion
- How to apply sacred space rituals to care for your home sanctuary
- Inspirational music to incorporate into your practice with guest musical artist Daphne Tse
Sale Page: https://theshiftnetwork.com/course/30SRea02_22
There are no reviews yet.