Digital Imaging for Business Professionals
By: Rich Harrington
Level: Appropriate for all
Duration: 3h 34m
Released: Nov 21, 2017
While it isn’t essential for most business professionals to master the art of photography, having a basic understanding of digital imaging concepts can help professionals use Microsoft Office tools and other business software more effectively. In this course, review essential photographic concepts, and discover how to make image adjustments using Adobe Photoshop Elements, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
Instructor Rich Harrington covers basic concepts—including resolution and color space—goes over essential file types, and shows how to use Adobe tools to convert different graphics so that they are more useful in Microsoft Office tools. He also demonstrates how to adjust the exposure, color, and size of an image, and discusses intellectual property rights that you should know about if you use digital images for business-related work.
- Reviewing essential technological concepts
- Why does file format matter?
- JPG, PNG, and other raster formats
- Converting file formats with Adobe tools and free utilities
- Resizing images
- Matching visual style
- Adjusting the exposure, color, and size of an image
- Making essential image adjustments in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Adjusting images with online image editors
- Adjusting images in a PDF file with Acrobat Pro
- Intellectual property rights
- 1. Essential Tech Knowledge
- 2. Essential File Types
- 3. Resizing Images
- 4. Essential Photographic Concepts
- 5. Essential Image Adjustments in Photoshop Elements
- 6. Essential Image Adjustments in Microsoft Word
- 7. Essential Image Adjustments in Microsoft PowerPoint
- 8. Useful Online Image Editors
- 9. Working with PDF Files
- 10. Intellectual Property Rights
Rich Harrington is a digital video expert, educator, speaker, and author.
As a digital video expert and trained business professional, Rich Harrington understands both the creative and management sides of the visual communications industry. He is the founder of the visual communications company RHED Pixel in Washington, DC. He is a certified instructor for Adobe and Apple and a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals Instructor Dream Team. Rich is a popular speaker on the digital video circuit and has served as program manager for conferences hosted by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB). He has also written several books for the video industry, including An Editor’s Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, From Still to Motion, and Photoshop for Video. To explore more resources for media professionals and to listen to Rich’s many podcasts, visit RichardHarrington.com.
Get Download Rich Harrington – Digital Imaging for Business Professionals at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!