The First Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Based Program, Created By An OBGYN Physician, For Women In Midlife and Menopause. Just Like Her.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SIGNATURE PROGRAM?
Anti-Inflammatory Nutrition Instead of Calorie Restriction
- Physician Developed and Tested Program (See Curriculum Below!)
- Instant Access To 24/7 Training
- Videos and Comprehensive Resources
- 7-Weeks of Meal Plans
- Weekly Shopping Lists
- Real-World Tips and Tricks To Ensure Your Success
- Self Paced Learning
CHOOSE THE PROGRAM THAT IS BEST FOR YOU!
RECEIVE LIFETIME ACCESS TO SIGNATURE, GOLD, & PLATINUM
today – this is the original plan that has helped thousands of students get back the vitality they longed for. Lose unwanted weight gained during perimenopause or menopause, and decrease frequently reported symptoms (such as hot flashes) during perimenopause and menopause.
STRUGGLING WITH MIDLIFE WEIGHT GAIN IS AWFUL.
Conventional weight-loss wisdom for women in menopause doesn’t work. I found out the hard way. Two things happened: I ed undergoing the changes associated with menopause, and my brother died. Through my grief process, I gained about 20 pounds.
I had always been fit but I had stopped working out, and my nutrition was upended. It was a perfect storm that blew my health and self-esteem off course. I tried to navigate my way back to my “happy weight” with the very same advice I had prescribed my patients for years: “eat less, work out more.” Like them, I was suddenly embroiled in a vicious cycle of calorie restriction and cardio that didn’t budge the stubborn pounds.
I was left feeling zapped, demoralized, and frustrated. It was humbling to discover what I had been taught in medical school was wrong. That rude awakening inspired me to take a deep dive into the science behind hormonal weight gain and not emerge until I could confidently declare I had a long-sought solution for this very underserved community.
I can’t tell you the joy and relief I experienced when I was able to confidently give women an evidence-based program that actually works! We deserve to have the necessary science to make decisions about how to take care of ourselves, and our bodies properly. Menopause can now be more of a shift for our bodies and not such a life-altering time that we are expected to simply accept.
I cracked the code, so menopause doesn’t have to derail women from their dynamic lives and healthy, energetic bodies. Because the peer-reviewed science behind nutrition, intermittent fasting, and the hormonal factors of menopausal weight gain are ever-evolving, so is the Galveston Diet.
I am with you on this health journey and am unwavering in my commitment to bringing you the most up-to-date information, so you are living fully with confidence and vitality. It is time for women to invest in their most precious commodity, their health.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. IT IS NOT JUST YOU.
I have heard this exact scenario from my patients and students thousands of times. I went through it myself. We don’t talk about it much. Many of us contact our physicians – and they run a few tests, tell you your blood-work is normal, and send you home.
I realized that women need more than a pat on the knee and a speech to “soldier on.” They need a real, science-based solution to help them get their lives back.
The Galveston Diet was created to help women in midlife lose the weight they have gained from menopause changes – using an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition rather than just calorie counting.
But it has become so much more than that. The Galveston Diet community is now more than 60,000+ students, strong and growing. Women are not only losing weight – but gaining health and new habits that last a lifetime.
Dr. Mary Claire Haver is a wife, mom, physician, and entrepreneur who has devoted her adult life to women’s health. As a Board Certified OBGYN in the Houston area, she has delivered thousands of babies, completed thousands of well-woman exams, counseled patients, taught residents, and did everything an academic professor and OBGYN could do. As her patient population aged, she was overwhelmed with the number of complaints and concerns her patients had with weight gain while going through menopause. For years, she told her patients to eat less and exercise more. It wasn’t until she experienced the changes of menopause that she realized this advice doesn’t work.
Dr. Haver is the founder and creator of The Galveston Diet, the first and only nutrition program in the world created by a Female OBGYN, designed for women in menopause. The Galveston Diet program is dedicated to helping women reach their health and wellness goals through an anti-inflammatory approach to nutrition. To learn as much as she could about medical nutrition, she became certified in Culinary Medicine in 2019.
She has been married to her husband, Christopher Haver, since 1996, and they are raising Katherine and Madeline, the loves of their lives.
- Meet Dr. Mary Claire Haver
- An Introduction to The Galveston Diet
- Dr. Haver’s Personal Story (5:10)
- Roadmap to Success
- The Galveston For Life Community
- Introducing Platinum Coaching!
- Ease Into This (6:17)
- Products You May Consider (10:45)
- A Word About The Meal Plans
- An Introduction to Intermittent Fasting (7:42)
- What is Intermittent Fasting?
- How Should I Fast?
- Eat, Fast, and Live Longer… Scientific Proof from Experts
- Dr. Haver explains Chronic Inflammation (22:06)
- What Is Inflammation?
- The Perfect Storm: Aging, Hormone Changes, and Inflammation
- Dr. Haver Explains the Relationship Between Inflammation and Food (5:07)
- Dr. Haver Explains The Difference Between Foods That Fight Inflammation, And Foods That Cause Inflammation (9:26)
- Foods That Cause Inflammation
- Foods That Fight Inflammation
- The Power of The Omega 6: Omega 3 Ratio
- The Scientific Proof and Meet The Experts
- Using Nutrition To Make Your Hormones Work For You
- Not Your Brother’s Butter and Bacon Plan! (6:07)
- What is Fuel Refocus?
- Macro Goals For The Galveston Diet
- Common Struggles with Fuel Refocus
- Fuel Refocus and Disease Implications
- Fuel Refocus Tutorial! (18:48)
- The Scientific Proof And Meet The Experts
- A Few Words About Protein
- Hormones And Weight Gain (2:02)
- Body Composition Changes and Menopause
- Nutrition To Combat Menopausal Fat Gain and Disease Risk
- A Word About Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Exercise and Menopause
- Leptin and Ghrelin
- Cortisol (9:05)
- Other Gut Hormones (6:45)
- Insulin, Leptin and Ghrelin (15:04)
- Frustrations With Fluctuations In Weight Loss
- Galveston Diet Shopping List In General
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sugar Alternatives
- Alcohol and The Galveston Diet
- Platinum Coaching Community
- Galveston For Life Community
- Take Advantage Of The Companion Guide AND Daily Recharge Journal
- MOVE Mini-Course
- Your Transition to Maintenance
- Tips for Maintenance Meals and Snacks
- Dr. Haver’s Tips
- A Word About the Meal Plans
- Meal Prep Lovers – Celebrate!
- Meal Preppers Week 1 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Meal Preppers Week 2 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Meal Preppers Week 3 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Meal Preppers Week 4 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Meal Preppers Week 5 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Variety Lovers – Rejoice!
- Variety Lovers Week 1 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Variety Lovers Week 2 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Variety Lovers Week 3 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Variety Lovers Week 4 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Variety Lovers Week 5 Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Vegetarian Meal Plan Deets
- Vegetarian Protein Tips
- Week 1 Vegetarian Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Week 2 Vegetarian Macros, Recipes and Shopping List
- Maintenance For Life!
Sale Page: https://program.galvestondiet.com/p/the-galveston-diet