THE PERFECT STORM: For the first time in 12 years we have a social media platform heading into mass adoption, yet has not fully aged up, AND has an algorithm designed to blow up new accounts with literally no followers.
The Simple, Repeatable Process I’m Using to Get 10,000 Followers per WEEK, without Doing Goofy Dance Videos or Weird Trends…
I started with 3 TikTok followers and a short list of video ideas in a niche where NOBODY knows me. I told nobody about my account…
…I then made a few short & simple videos over 6 weeks, and here’s my results:
-11 videos had over 10K views.
-6 videos had over 40K views.
Over the next 5 weeks I posted 6 more videos. (Less than 2 videos a week!) Here’s the what happened:
-70,100 more followers
-99,624 total followers as of this writing
-3.4 million total video views
-126,600 Profile views
Some of What You’ll Get in the January 20th @12pm LA/3pm NY:
(Plus some trainings available NOW)
- How to leverage hashtags to find big opportunities with the algorithm.
- The proper hashtag formula for getting your videos at the top of the ‘For You’ feed for the most audiences.
- The best TIMES to post throughout the day and the best DAYS of the week to post.
- What style of videos work best based on your personality and niche.
- The big mistakes around doing trending videos VS non-trending videos. (In many cases doing trending content is a waste of time)
- How to know when to do a 15-second video VS a 1-Min max video VS a 3-min max video.
- How to piggyback off other videos while still building YOUR brand.
- How to USE other videos while still building YOUR brand.
- How and when to move people off TikTok to your business or other social media channels.
- How to use TikTok as the gateway to collaborate with influencers and build a global brand with authority. (Followers DO matter in more ways than most realize…)
- Why SIMPLE videos that give tactical value or tell a story work so well AND build more FOLLOWERS. Instead of ‘One Hit Wonder’ videos that go viral and don’t create a loyal following and is hard to repeat.
- My simple video formula that works for any niche and any person, regardless of video production experience.
- And so much more…