JOHNATHAN MUN – REAL OPTIONS ANALYSIS – TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR VALUING STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS AND DECISIONS
“Mun demystifies real options analysis and delivers a powerful, pragmatic guide for decision-makers and practitioners alike. Finally, there is a book that equips professionals to easily recognize, value, and seize real options in the world around them.”
–Jim Schreckengast, Senior VP, R&D Strategy, Gemplus International SA, France
Completely revised and updated to meet the challenges of today’s dynamic business environment, Real Options Analysis, Second Edition offers you a fresh look at evaluating capital investment strategies by taking the strategic decision-making process into consideration. This comprehensive guide provides both a qualitative and quantitative description of real options; the methods used in solving real options; why and when they are used; and the applicability of these methods in decision making.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of Figures.
PART ONE: THEORY.
Chapter 1: A New Paradigm?
Chapter 2: Traditional Valuation Approaches.
Chapter 3: Real Options Analysis.
Chapter 4: The Real Options Process.
Chapter 5: Real Options, Financial Options, Monte Carlo Simulation, and Optimization.
PART TWO: APPLICATION.
Chapter 6: Behind the Scenes.
Chapter 7: Real Options Models.
Chapter 8: Additional Issues in Real Options.
PART THREE: SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS.
Chapter 9: Introduction to the Real Options Valuation’s Super Lattice Software and Risk Simulator Software.
Chapter 10: Real Options Valuation Application Cases.
Chapter 11: Real Options Case Studies.
Chapter 12: Results Interpretation and Presentation.
Case Studies and Problems in Real Options.
Answer to Chapter Questions.
About the CD-ROM.
JOHNATHAN MUN, PhD, is currently the CEO of Real Options Valuation, Inc., as well as the creator of the Real Options’ Super Lattice Solver software for real option valuation and Risk Simulator Monte Carlo simulation software. Prior to starting his own firm, he was the vice president of analytics at Decisioneering, Inc. Mun is also a full professor at the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School (California) and the University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland). He has authored numerous Wiley books, including the first edition of Real Options Analysis, Real Options Analysis Course, Applied Risk Analysis, and Valuing Employee Stock Options. Mun has also taught and consulted for over 300 corporations in twenty countries worldwide on risk analysis and real options.
THE WILEY ADVANTAGE
- A stand-alone guide for students in real options, with the Super Binomial Lattice (SBL) CD ROM for real options valuation.Extend licenses available to SBL, based on user needs. New options types such as Complex Sequential, Bermudan Options, Look-back Options have been added to CD-ROM.
- Shows the basic techniques and common pitfalls of real option applications, using real world examples.More Excel models and real world problems have been added to revised edition.
- Author regularly presents at practitioner and academic conferences, and consults with many major companies, on real option problems.His software has established itself as practitioners and students actively learning real option valuation techniques. More case studies from the experiences of leading multinational companies have been added.
- End-of-chapter questions and instructor’s materials on CD-ROMmake book very useful for the university market.
Johnathan Mun, Real Options Analysis, Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions, Download Real Options Analysis, Free Real Options Analysis, Real Options Analysis Torrent, Real Options Analysis Review, Real Options Analysis Groupbuy, Download Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions, Free Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions, Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions Torrent, Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions Review, Tools and Techniques for Valuing Strategic Investments and Decisions Groupbuy.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!