Marketing Your Professional Service
By: John Jantsch
Skill Level: Intermediate
Duration: 54m 32s
Released: May 16, 2018
Marking any kind of professional service—from legal representation to music lessons—requires a certain finesse. As you’re selling your expertise and time instead of a tangible product, your marketing content must quickly establish that you’re trustworthy, highly skilled, and able to tackle a pressing problem. In this course, marketing expert John Jantsch steps through how to market your professional services. First, learn how to focus on your core problem and look through the lens of a customer to better understand how they buy and how they expect to be served. John then shows how to create a website that drives traffic and helps you capture leads. Finally, discover how to turn customers into raving fans and develop a referral process.
- Focusing your core promise on a core problem
- Understanding your ideal client
- Mapping your customer journey
- Outlining the structure of your website
- Building a lead generation content platform
- Turning leads into paying customers
- Using promotion channels
- Onboarding clients
- Building a referral process
- 1. Focus your Core Promise on a Core Problem
- 2. Website as the Hub of Communication
- 3. Building a Lead Generation Content Platform
- 4. Turning Leads into Paying Customers
- 5. Turning Customers into Raving Fans
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, a speaker, and the best-selling author of Duct Tape Marketing: The World’s Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide, Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer—Sell Like a Superstar, The Commitment Engine: Making Work Worth It, and The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself.
John is the creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System and Duct Tape Marketing Consulting Network, which trains and licenses small business marketing consultants around the world. In addition, he frequently consults with small and midsize businesses helping them create marketing plans and organized marketing systems that smooth the way for steady growth.
Huffington Post calls John one of the 100 Must Follow on Twitter and Forbes named Duct Tape Marketing one of the 100 Best Websites for Entrepreneurs. His blog was also chosen as a Forbes favorite for marketing and small business, and his podcast, a top 10 marketing show on iTunes, was called a “must listen” by Fast Company.
He is the featured marketing contributor to American Express OPEN Forum and is a popular presenter of workshop and webinars for organizations such as American Express, Intuit, Verizon, HP, and Citrix.
John’s practical take on small business is often cited as a resource in publications such as the Wall St. Journal, New York Times, and CNNMoney.
Get Download John Jantsch – Marketing Your Professional Service at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!