[Download Now] Stone River eLearning – Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
PLEASE REFER TO OUR PROOF : WATCH HERE!
Master the Fundamentals of SQL with Python
Integrating SQL based databases directly into your Python programms
Python is one of the most friendly and popular programming languages. It finds applications everywhere, ranging from research, over to industry, as well as things like the entertainment industry. Programming in general allows for you to greatly reduce workload, as well as solve problems that would be impossible to solve by hand, or create great, new, and fun applications/software.
A big part of the new digital world is that everything is producing data, and storing as well as using data are becoming emerging and very important industry fields. The ability to combine data usage with programming allows for rapid development and automation, and is extremely superior when compared to systems that need manual input or data handling.
SQL is the language that you can use to interact with one major database type (SQL databases), one that is very wide-spread in today’s world.
Knowing SQL will give you a nice ability and understanding of how to handle data and databases, and being able to integrate it into Python code enables you to create great, dynamic, and automatic systems that combine the power of programming and data.
This course will be using SQLite in Python, which allows us to execute SQL commands through python, and will allow you to create, connect, use, and manage local SQL-based databases.
We guarantee that all our online courses will meet or exceed your expectations. If you are not 100% satisfied with a course – for any reason at all – simply request a full refund.
That’s our promise to you. We hate games, gimmicks and tricks as much as you do. We guarantee no hassles if you want a refund, so ahead and order with confidence. You have absolutely nothing to lose.
- SQL Python (1:21)
- Course Structure And Outline (0:28)
- Introduction (8:16)
- Creating And Connecting To A Database (10:09)
- Navigating A Database (9:06)
- Creating And Removing Tables (10:22)
- Inserting Data (13:52)
- Getting Data (14:01)
- Conditional Searching (7:05)
- Update And Delete (9:06)
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!