- Topic Areas:
- Hypnosis | Hypnotherapy | Fundamentals of Hypnosis
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2010
- Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 2010
This workshop provides an overview of the Ericksonian theory of utilization and then explores through demonstration, clinical examples, and a brief group exercise how to incorporate a client’s processes—positive and negative associations, positive goals, desired futures, ongoing behaviors–in both the induction and utilization parts of Ericksonian hypnotherapy.
- Demonstrate how, given a client’s presentation, both a hypnotic induction and hypnotherapy plan can be developed based on its unique and outstanding features.
- Describe how therapists can create a ritual space where symptoms can be altered into new identities.
- Demonstrate how to develop a hypnotic trance by incorporating a client’s ongoing experiences.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
9 reviews for [Audio Download] BT10 Fundamentals of Hypnosis 04 – The Principle of Utilization in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy – Stephen Gilligan, PhD
There are no reviews yet.